AALA began with the concept of having and maintaining creative partnerships with designers by facilitating their vision from paper to production. Although centered on early-to-mid development clients, we have worked with companies of all sizes by building the backbone of their business in swimwear, active wear, or intimate apparel.
Working with designers on a development of size and scope of collection. Collaborating on transitioning ideas or drawings into finished garments.
· Pattern Development – from sketch to pattern
· Sample Development – from pattern to life
· Sample & Duplicate Production – processing samples of any past or current collection for clients upon request. rushed sample turnaround also available.
· Sourcing & Hardware Development – fabric, hardware, and trim
· Grading & Marking Development – determining correct size and test sampling; creating production markers to optimize fabric yield
Managing all aspects of production including TOP sample approval, grading, marking, cutting, sewing, fabric, trim & hardware sourcing, finishing & packaging. Consulting clients are not held to any Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
Full Package Service
Based on a binding purchase order, internally providing all aspects of production; enabling client to deal with only one supplier.